Saturday, November 17, 2007

hey.
imissyouboy,,,,, ;(



------------------------------------

actually right i;m very fine now not having to remind myself that they came but left. but once again everything seemed so linked. she viewed me, i didn't very much wanted to view back cos i know i will miss her but since I can't get to see her in any ways, I only can peep her through there.. so i did la, & really am missing & when again, memories seems dashing by me. she very much linked me to adeline again, making me think of them again, sigh, Adelynn&Adeline , missyou lady,.. actually till now I never know what was the problem, I don't know why they stepped outta my life . Zz

CONTROL PING, CONTROL.
WHAT CAME ABOUT U AGAIN PING.
zzz

Okay had work today at expo,met new people , funny ones .. (:
ermx. . & i gotta wake tmr @ 6+ for aunty's shop,wth & its a Sunday morning,YAWNS.
& I'm starting work again at dear's mum office on Monday.
BUT PEOPLE YOU DEFINITELY STILL VERY WELCOME TO JIO ME OUT FOR PLUSH,COCOLATTE,ZOUK,BOATQ, anyday at night ^^

goodnight ,
loveyaboy~

No comments: